What a way to start off the fall! With a photograph.
I want to make portraiture easy on you, and enjoyable, and give your wallet a break, too.
Here is what I am offering for you, your friends and family this fall:
- a discount on my normal session fee (usually $250), only $99.
- a quick, easy and fun 20 minute session,
- one versatile and beautiful location (you come to me).
Book a 20 minute slot from 10am until 6pm, whatever works best for your family on October 13th, 2012. Location in Surrey/Langley.
“Ummm, so what exactly do I get from this shoot?“:
- one lovely 8 x 10 print of your choice,
- the opportunity to take a look at the best 7-10 images from our session, and decide what to do with these lovely images! (think Christmas presents, people! Check them off your list early!)
- a choice of a customized mini-collection that best suits your needs, or else anything from my a-la-carte pricing at 25% off (ummm, that’s kinda awesome)
“How will all of this work?“:
- Start off and book a session. Let’s find a time in the day that works best for you.
- I’ll collect payment before the day (via PayPal, e-transfer, cheque/cash). This way, you don’t have to worry about any of that on photo day
- You just show up (preferably a touch early) to the lovely location I’ve picked and we get crackin’! Believe me: we can get some really lovely images captured in a short amount of time. I will try my hardest not to rush you, and we will focus on quality over quantity.
- You leave feeling like a rock-star, and with something delicious to gobble on the way home and you wait a little while (hopefully around 2-3 weeks).
- I’ll set up a time when we can meet and view your images (I’ll aim for the best 7-10 photos to drool over), and from there I can show you what can happen with them (at this time, you will pick which image you want as your FREE 8 x 10). I’ll have a special catalogue just for Christmas cards, and some samples to go through, or else we can think of some matted prints to give to the grandparents, or else something lovely like a canvas. Really, we can make anything happen. (Except for mouse pads and mugs. I don’t do that.)
- I will have specialized mini-collections that you can choose, or else you can choose from my standard pricing with 25% off.
- Once you choose to go ahead with an order, you sit and wait for some more magic to happen and before you know it, you have some beautiful, high-quality prints or cards or canvases just waiting to be loved by you.
- Honestly, I kinda love this part of the year, and I think it’s the perfect time to have family photos done. There is just something magical about the light and the colours in nature and it just feels right.
- I want you to have an idea of what a portrait session would be like: they aren’t that scary! and are actually really fun.
- I love meeting new people and reconnecting with old friends. This lets me do both of those.
- I love sharing my gifts with others. I love walking into someones home and seeing family portraits on the walls, or seeing stunning holiday cards on the mantle. I want to spread that love around and give everyone the opportunity to get in on that.
All in all, this is a great opportunity to get those photos taken that you’ve been waiting for, though always forgetting to check off your list. My goal for you is to get great quality photos in the least amount of time, and for the least amount of money. Both, I know, are precious and need to be spent carefully. And I just want to get to know you a little better, too.
But hurry, there are only so many spots in the day!
Click “Contact” in the header: top right.
ps. If it does rain on the 13th, and I mean really raining (wet grass isn’t gonna stop me!), we’ll postpone until the 20th of October and go from there. But I am optimistic. Are you?
Here are some images from my last Family and Friends Photo day. Enjoy.